Her Face

Lyn's face is changing.  I don't know how else to describe it. Here's what I saw when we were speaking this weekend.


Forgive the poor quality of the screen capture.  My Skype feed isn't always clear and I grabbed a screenshot while I could.

She was looking at herself as we were talking, thus, she's a little angled away from the camera.  However, notice the mouth.  It looks small and downturned.  In the course of 5 or 6 sentences, she had to wipe the drool from her face 4 times.  Her cheeks were not animated during our conversation.  Her eyes never looked up or really focused and her face seems puffier and more slack than it was even two weeks ago.  Notice the puff at her temple and around her eyes.  She was not crying and had not cried prior to our conversation.

If I didn't know better, I would almost wonder, from the lack of muscle activity in her face, if she had suffered a stroke or two.

Comments

Popular Posts