- support research by making a contribution
- take action by joining one of over 600 walks scheduled to happen around the US this month
- educate others about Alzheimer's
- participate in the Longest Day events
- see if you qualify for a research trial
- visit a friend or family member who is impacted by Alzheimer's or another dementia
- advocate with your representatives or senators in Congress
The numbers of those impacted by Alzheimer's is growing. So, in June, consider going purple in one way or another.