Lyn was seen by her doctor yesterday. She's got another cold that is expected to go into another sinus infection and/or ear infection. A prescription is ready and waiting to be filled if she doesn't improve over the next few days.
Yesterday, Mom surprisingly heard from the doctor who received a referral to do a new neuro-psych evaluation on Lyn back in October. The doctor has agreed to do the testing and Lyn is scheduled to be seen over three days in early February. We honestly had given up hope that this would be scheduled.