Saturday, June 23, 2012

So Excited

We secured our travel plans for our annual pilgrimage home and have let Lyn know that we'll be there for a week.  Our visit will be in early August.


When we sent Mom our itinerary and Lyn knew she had it, she nearly squealed her "I'm SO EXCITED you're coming!"  I don't think she really believes that we'll make it until she knows the itinerary is done.

She now has something new to focus on until we get there.  I bet she's already had Mom circle our arrival date on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO excited, has been telling everyone you'll be here "next Saturday"
    But she's not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she excited. However, I hope she's not really able to track when "next Saturday" really is because I don't want her to be too disappointed over the fact that we'll be there in just over a month. Just another example of how time and space are different for her and how she makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete